Stencils - Spitfire Mk.IX, VII, XIV (1:48) - S48016
plastic model of an aircraft
Quality decals of Czech production. The package includes a decal sheet, a colorful camouflage diagram with instructions, and detailed instructions for applying a successful decal application.
How to apply decals
- Cut out needed detail from the sheet
- Submerge the decal completely in lukewarm water for 10sec.
- Put the wet decal on non-blotting base and allow it soften completelely
- Place the decal together wit the base paper on the model. Keep the decal by tweezers and remove the base paper carefuly. In case that the decal was placed incorrecetly, add water with a brush o the border of the decal. The position of the decal can be corrected them.
- If the decal is located on the right place, press it with a soft cloth to eliminate all water and air bubbles.
- It is recommended to spray the surface of the model with a coat of transparent warnish to achieve consistent surface and to avoid unsticking of decals.
- Country of origin
- Great Britain